Tuesday, November 28, 2006

thanksgiving week

My week included a lot of travel. First, I went to Delaware for some turkey and food and family time. then I moved on to NJ and Phila. I visited some friends and drove back to State College. On Sat., I drove over to Lewisburg to see my good friends and hang out on the family farm. It is always fun to go there and enjoy the fresh air and wide open skies. One last trip was to good old Indiana, PA. I went to school there and stayed around afterwards. It is the place that I still call home in many ways. I love the people there and feel very welcome when I return.
Now, I am home again and back into the work of teaching and keeping up with students.

1 comment:

Marge said...

Hi Ellen! Remember me? I'm Nancy Lotinsky's younger sister. I got to your blog from your comment on Pray for Ian. You know Nancy & I grew up in Lewisburg. I'm wondering who you were visiting. Probably don't know them anyway! It's good to see that you are well!

-Marge