Saturday, December 25, 2010

a year later

Yes, it is a year since I last wrote and I don't even know if anyone reads these, but I will write a little in case.
Another year has passed and it was a very busy time for me. Last year I took on the office of President of American Communication Assoc. It is an international professional group of communicators. It was a challenge to try to organize and fix many things. It was also a time to plan a conference and make sure people were connecting. It was a successful year on many levels and a good challenge to lead in a wise and meaningful way. I am glad to be done and to focus again on tasks at hand.
It seems when I do things beyond my capabilities that I find great power to do these and to do it well. I was also teaching a bigger than normal load in my classes and that was a huge challenge working with close to 300 students in one semester.
On top of all this, I started a graduate certificate program in geospatial intelligence. It is very interesting and also a lot of work with much reading and new material for me to learn. I got an A in my first course. I will take another one next semester. I like to learn and explore new territories like this.
God bless you this year!

No comments: