Sunday, January 13, 2008

new year

Wow, it is a new year and it is already Jan 13. I spent the last 3 days coaching with a leadership training conference at a local baptist church. It was a lot of fun and also a ton of work. The time was spent in discovering strengths and gifts that each person has and how to use them to advance the Kingdom and to improve communication skills. I worked with a team of college students. They were a blast and full of life.
The semester starts officially on Monday and I start teaching on Tuesday. I am mostly ready at least for the week ahead, but it sure has been nice to have some time off to catch up with things.
So, that is what is new with me in case you are one of the fortunate ones to be reading this.
Go Green Bay...no more Steelers this year.

No comments: